Special Services Team Leader (Colchester)
£15 - £16 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator based out of London who are seeking a Special Services Team Leader.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in station accounting or booking office work and have excellent customer service skills. You will be a well organised individual with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
4 weeks - seeking a candidate who is immediately available
- Ensure that business customers (as directed by the Sales & Marketing Team) have their travel ticket requests fulfilled as appropriate
- Liaise with customers to ensure their ticket requirements are captured accurately and dealt with to a conclusion.
- Production of tickets via the use of TIS systems and liaising with ticket offices to ensure remote issues are dealt with efficiently and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure an accurate and efficient billing cycle is maintained in conjunction with the Accounts Receivable team.
- Liaise with the Business Services Manager / Sales & Marketing Department over scheme changes / enhancements.
- Receive, and deal with to a conclusion, any customer queries over ticket production, laid down pricing structures and billing queries (in conjunction with Accounts Receivable).
- File and document records as required. This will involve the use of computerised CRM systems and the Open Accounts system.
- Assist other members of the Specialist Services Team in their duties maintaining an excellent level of customer service throughout the team. Including production, monitoring and administration of Season Direct.
- Assist the RCAC team as required in balance checking duties.
- Hands on spreadsheet experience
- Previous knowledge in station accounting or booking office work
Experience using CRM software