Structural Design Engineer (Yeovill)
£28 - £32 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Recruitment Experts are seeking a Structural Design Engineer to work in the Aerospace/Defense sector for one of the UK’s most interesting engineering services business who offer contractors long term security across multiple clients and industries.
With a business model that is going to challenge traditional UK Engineering consultancies, my client offers engineering support to its customers which places priority on having local based experts who can represent their organisation in a positive way, ensuring that their integrity and capability is always held in high regard.
Role and Responsibilities
- Detail and installation design and modification to Helicopter structures
- Represent our Client at their customer site
- Build and develop customer and supplier relationships
The ideal candidate will hold current security clearance with previous helicopter/aerospace experience in a similar position. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build and develop customer and supplier relationships.
- Catia V5 and PDN/VPM experience
- Previous Helicopter/Aerospace experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Problem solver
- Effective time management skills
Previous Helicopter design/modification experience is highly desirable
- UK/ EU citizenship is mandatory to be able to clear the background checks and obtain SC clearance. We are unable to accept candidates who have Dual nationality/citizenship on this occasion
- Current valid SC clearance would be an advantage- without this security clearance would need to be obtained which would delay your start