Supplier Quality Engineer (Sutton Coldfield)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the an opportunity to take an active lead in the Quality activities across an established and expanding market leader in their field of mechanical components manufacture and assembly?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within Manufacturing Recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious component manufacturer to appoint a qualified and experienced Supplier Quality Engineer.
Due to continued growth the company have an impressive presence within the area - offering superb opportunities for career growth, stability and real earnings potential.
The role will be based at their site in Sutton Coldfield although candidates residing in such locations as Walsall, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Birmingham etc will find commuting a good proposition.
- Develop, maintain and roll-out best practice processes in line with business deliverables (PEP), IATF16949, customer specific deliverables (GPDS, QAV, ANPQP etc.)
- Manage supplier on-site activities – Project, PPAP, Cubing, Joint Check reviews etc
- Provide Engineering change guidance with respect to APQP and validation requirements/expectations
- Lead and facilitate process supplier run at rate activities
- Support management and customer reviews
- Support cross-functional teams improvement activities
- Engage in continuous improvement activities
- Maintain a sound supplier relationship
- Meet run at rate/process requalification deliverables
- Efficient and effective communication
- Manage and maintain all related KPI‘s
- Supplier IMDS management
- Management of supplier KPI‘s, APQP, PPAP, and continuous improvement
- Data drive analytical approach to problem solving
- Good knowledge of supply chain and influencing factors
- Good knowledge of quality systems and improvement tools
- Ability to interpret and analyse drawings, technical documents and measurement data.
- Excellent 8D and problem resolution capabilities
- Excellent application & assessment of core documentation – P-Flow, FMEA, Control Plans etc
- Robust understanding & execution of the APQP process
- AIAG-FMEA,MSA,SPC, Control Plan, PPAP, Capacity Analysis
We are looking to set up first interviews within the 2nd week of September with second interviews within a week following that. An offer to the successful applicant will be made within 3 days of second interview.
Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Assessor, Supplier Development Engineer, STA Engineer
- Sutton Coldfield
- £35,000 - £45,000