£27,000 - £33,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Surveyor/Lead Surveyor with previous experience working in the rail, construction or land surveying industries, who is wanting to be part of a 5-Billion-pound track renewals programme based in the South of England.
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are working with our client who are a main contractor and supplier into Network Rail and who offer a cradle to grave service of design, survey, installation, and maintenance for major infrastructure rail projects in the UK. They are looking to increase their survey team to support with servicing this major contract win, which will be keeping the team busy for up to the next 10 years. Our client requires some hard-working, self-motivated individuals/additions to their current team in order to ensure delivery is completed to the necessary timescales, budgets, and quality, based on the client's expectations.
Bristol, Cardiff, Newport, Devon, Swindon.
About the role
- Support the Project Manager - Surveying as directed in the undertaking of complex site surveys
- Be able to determine the most appropriate manner of the survey in the planning and execution of surveys.
- Complete and deliver land, overhead line, railway and gauging surveys
- Establish calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
- Establish survey monitoring regimes
- Carry out setting out activity in accordance with design drawings and scheme plans
- Lead and coach Engineering Surveyors in all site surveys
- At least 3 years’ experience working as Surveyor in Rail, construction or land surveying industries
- Total Station
- Platform gauge
- Laser Sweep
- Heights and staggers gauge
- Automatic and digital levels
- Laser Scanner
- Track Measuring Device
- Topographical and detailed surveying
- GPS / GNSS operation
- Terramodel / LSS / Liscad / SCC / N4CE
- Trimble Business Software / Leica GEO Office
- AutoCAD / Microstation
- Bentley Railtrack / MX Rail
- COSS / SWL1
- £25,000 - £35,000