£23,000 - £28,000
Are you an experienced Rail Engineer/Track Maintenance/ COSS worker who is looking for the opportunity to be a key member in a 5-Billion-pound track renewals program based in the South of England?
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Bristol area for an experienced Track maintenance worker to train up to be Track Surveyors!!
We at Ford and Stanley - the technical recruitment specialists are currently seeking to speak to Track workers based in the Colchester, as our client is looking to increase their surveying team to support with servicing this major contract win, which will be keeping the team busy for up to the next 10 years.
Is this you?
Our client is a main contractor and supplier into Network Rail and offers a cradle to grave services of design, surveying, installation, and maintenance for major infrastructure rail projects in the UK.
This role would suit somebody who has several year’s experience working on Track and is COSS qualified who is extremely self-driven to contribute to the success of the project.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the Project Manager - Surveying as directed in the undertaking of complex site surveys
- Be able to determine the most appropriate manner of the survey in the planning and execution of surveys.
- Complete and deliver land, overhead line, railway and gauging surveys
- Establish calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
- Establish survey monitoring regimes
- Carry setting out activities in accordance with design drawings and scheme plans
- Lead and coach Engineering Surveyors in all site surveys
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Rail Engineer/Track Maintenance/ COSS worker.
- Track Measuring Devices
- COSS / SWL1
- £25,000 - £35,000