Systems Delivery Manager (Barrow-In-Furness)
Are you a Systems Delivery Manager, with at least 4 years’ experience with the ability to obtain SC Clearance, who is either interested in getting into contracting or is looking for a new contract?
Ford & Stanley Interim are working with one of the UK’s most interesting engineering services business who offer contractors long term security across multiple clients and industries, providing variety, ongoing professional relationships and engineering challenges.
An opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Manager to be based in Barrow to manage output delivery from a Systems Engineering team.
This particular contract is going to be an initial 6-month contract working in the Aerospace sector and is highly likely to roll over for a minimum 12-month period but should extend beyond that.
Key responsibilities include
- Planning and reporting of team activities and status.
- Prioritisation of tasks within team.
- Proactively drive delivery of team.
- Identify work packages that are suitable for offload to wider Expleo Engineering team.
- Manage integration of wider Expleo Engineering team delivery with customer.
- British National and be able to obtain Security Clearance
- Ability to understand & rationalize complex engineering issues/data and simplify into a tangible delivery plan.
- Ability to manage an engineering team and drive delivery.
- Programme management skills
- Working knowledge of Systems Engineering principles to manage complex product design and development.