Systems Engineer (Bradford-on-Avon)
£50,000 per annum
Are you passionate about working with innovated technology? And looking to work for one of the world’s most recognizable names in technology? Collaborating with industry leaders in a sector where government investment is at its peak?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Specialists are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer for their prestigious client based in Bradford on Avon. The role will allow the successful candidate to work on projects involving cutting edge technology that will have a real impact on commuters across the Uk’s public transportation sector.
The main responsibilities of the role are
- Delivering System Engineering tasks to plan on assigned projects
- Providing on-going system support throughout the project lifecycle
- Delivering task as assigned by the system engineering meeting
- Defining and Improving system engineering practices
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of UML and EA (Enterprise Architecture) and have experience of using DOORS for requirements engineering and be able to perform detailed analysis of complex systems within my clients R&D team. My client is willing to look at candidates at all stages of their career, from experienced systems engineers to graduates who have a passion for technology.
- Experience of DOORS & SysML
- Requirements gathering and performing analysis of complex systems
- Ability to breakdown and understand complex systems
- Working well within teams across various disciplines
- Working knowledge of MS-Office
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Understanding of cloud computing
- Working knowledge of EA
- Ability to use C++
- £45,000 +