Technical Administrator (Scunthorpe)
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Technical Administrator who can coordinate and manage the administration for a large, £23 million Rail Project based in the North West?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Technical administrator to join an established business who have recently won a piece of work to support a large Rail project in Merseyside. In order to fulfil this work they need a highly organised and efficient technical administrator who can provide a comprehensive range of administrative and technical support.
12-month fixed term contract
- Ensure that the current version of all controlled documents are available to relevant staff.
- Provide a comprehensive range of administrative and technical support services to the project team
- Uploading the latest versions of project-orientated documentation as requested by project managers/engineers.
- Compiles document management reports.
- Maintain technical information trackers as required
- Process all documentation for new starters, inductions, visitors and site-based staff
- Coordinates all service needs including project moves with off project support groups
- Help prepare reports and studies of a non-technical or a semi-technical nature using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Resolve daily administration problems on the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Proficient IT skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- 2-year(s) experience in similar role
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to a major civil engineering or manufacturing project.
- Good working knowledge of software applications, creating spreadsheets with mathematical functions, and enhancing presentation reports.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of planning, prioritising and scheduling work. Experience of effective decision making/problem solving, creativity and at demonstrating self-sufficiency.
This role requires someone who must be reliable, punctual, able to work as part of a team and be comfortable liaising and communicating with people on all levels.
15th November 2018
- £15,000 - £25,000