Technical Documentation Manager (London)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you an Established Technical Writer working in the Software industry? Looking for the opportunity to join a Fast growing and highly regarded Tech company pioneering machine learning? and have the experience and knowledge to creative exciting and creative documentation and the system to maintain it.
Ford & Stanley – The Digital Recruitment Experts are looking for a pro-active and driven Technical Documentation Manager to join their client in Central London
- Establish and own the documentation management system
- Collaborate cross-functionally to research, develop and write both internal & external documentation for company products.
- Build concise documentation from product requirements.
- Understand the customer experience and client use cases and feed that understanding not the company’s documentation.
- Update the company on the industry trends in technical document writing and introduce the latest thinking, tooling & techniques.
- Discuss and troubleshoot technical details with product management, engineering and data science teams.
- 6+ years technical documentation experience
- Understanding of documenting B2B software
- Must be able to indicate you have managed/owned a process.
- Previous technical documentation experience
- Experience with topic-based authoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with common engineering team tools such as GitHub, BitBucket, Jira
- Comfortable documenting B2B software
9th December 2019
Likely Job Titles
Technical Document Controller, Document Manager, Technical Author, Technical Document specialist.
- £45,000 +