Test Engineer (Leicestershire)
Are you a Testing Engineer who wants the opportunity to join forward thinking company, that will fast track your career and upskill you to technical guru status?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a passionate Test Engineer on a permanent basis for highly respected British company within the manufacturing industry.
We are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading brands who are looking for an electronics engineer ideally with an interest / experience in the manufacturing industry to conduct stringent product testing to verify whether certain products reach industry standards.
Role and Responsibilities
- Client facing to discuss testing requirements
- Constant interaction and engagement with clients at a variety of levels, from technicians to Directors.
- Support the Team Manager providing quotations, managing chargeable Testing Projects, planning of Test workload through the laboratory
- Reviewing accurate and completed test reports and contribute to evaluate test products primarily for safety, efficiency, fit for purpose and/or bespoke customer requirements.
- Hands on' engineering experience
- Proven experience of working in either a manufacturing design and development or laboratory environment
- Qualified to at least HNC level in an engineering discipline
- Experience of working with standards: BS EN 60598 series, BS EN 61347 series, BS EN 60950, BS EN 62368 and BS EN 60730.
- Resourceful and solution orientated
Thursday 14th November