Track Access Manager (London)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Do you have a detailed understanding of Track Access conditions?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator who run services in the heart of the City of London through to the outskirts.
An opportunity has risen for a Track Access Manager where the successful candidate will act as the main commercial interface with the government body & Office of Rail Regulation in respect of the commercial terms in the Track Access Agreements for the business. You will be expected to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with key stakeholders and identify potential issues that could affect the business.
Lead the management of complex contractual relationship with the government body to maximise the company’s position and enable the delivery of train service plans.
Manage performance regimes, change procedures, competition strategy, dispute processes, and ORR interface to maximise and protect the interests of the company and maximise commercial opportunities.
Monitor regimes financially in respect of budgets.
Compile financial records of payments and including financial recompense awards.
Delivering savings through efficient contract management and ensure the compliance with terms of each contract.
- Detailed technical understanding of Track Access Conditions and commercial acumen relating to rail contracts
- Experienced in effective Contract Management and maintenance
- Good understanding of other Regulatory access frameworks.
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to scrutinise and challenge to deliver measurable improvements from the government body and other suppliers.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with other functions and external stakeholders and suppliers, including legal partners when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide clear advice to senior managers on specific policies and procedures.
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently when required self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- Highly Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (including Excel)
20th March 2020
- £45,000 +