Trainee Field Service Engineer (Stratford)
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Are you a junior engineer looking to embark upon a solid career path?
- One of our trusted partners have a permanent opening for an ambitious Trainee Field Service Engineer who has at least a year’s work experience in a mechanical or electrical field.
- The role involves installation, servicing, fault-finding, repair and maintenance work on compressed air systems.
Role and Responsibilities
- Installation, servicing, fault-finding, repair and maintenance work on compressed air systems -
- we work primarily on Rotary Screw Compressors, associated Ancillary Equipment and Intelligent Control Systems with additional requirements to work on Piston, Rotary Vane and Scroll compressors.
- Our engineers complete pipework installations and assist the sales team by completing site surveying pre and post quotation.
- The engineering team work closely with our schedulers to manage allocated works from commencement to completion and after-care in the Greater London area and further afield.
- Candidates must have practical electrical or mechanical experience of at least 1 year in employment. Strong interest in Electromechanical Engineering is a must.
- The training your will receive through the traineeship will be a combination of tutored courses tailored to the requirements of the role, manufacturer training, workshop training with our Senior Engineer and onsite training with one of our Field Service Engineers.
Possible job titles
Trainee Engineer, Apprentice Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- £15,000 - £25,000