Trainer/Assessor - Track Maintenance (Peterborough)
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are looking for a hands-on flexible Trainer who has experience working on the railway tracks.
This is an opportunity to join a specialist training provider who have over 20 years experience in the training sector. Due to the continous growth our client have expanded their delivery to include funded training opportunites within a variety of occupational sectors.
You will be responsible for delivering a curriculum for railway engineering learners at level 2 in the Peterborough area.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous training experience however this is not essential as upskilling in this area can be provided. It is essential that all possible candidates MUST have rail background and a wide range of Pway skills.
Must be available immediately or within a 2-3 weeks’ notice period.
- Plan and deliver a curriculum for railway engineering learners
- Liaising with funders and employers
- Must be able to work in a prison environment, so will undertake a criminal history check.
- Railway background with at least 5 years’ experience
- Level 2 qualification in rail engineering / track maintenance
- Must hold a driving license
- DBS will be completed if successful
- Assessors qualification
- Training qualification
- Experience of assessing railway qualifications to level 3
- £35,000 - £45,000