Utility Surveyor (Crawley)
£26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Utility Surveyor with previous experience working in the rail or construction industries, who is wanting to be part of multiple high-end projects across the UK?
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are working with one of the leading surveyor companies in the UK who are supporting some of the largest civil engineering projects in the UK. They are looking to increase their survey team to support with servicing this major contract wins and require some hard-working, self-motivated individuals to increase their current team in order to ensure delivery is completed to the necessary timescales, budgets, and quality.
Crawley, Leatherhead, Horsham, Croydon.
About the role
- Support the Project Manager - Surveying as directed in the undertaking of complex site surveys
- Be able to determine the most appropriate manner of survey in the planning and execution of surveys.
- Complete and deliver land, overhead line, railway and gauging surveys
- Establish calibration and maintenance regimes for all survey equipment
- Establish survey monitoring regimes
- Carry out setting out an activity in accordance with design drawings and scheme plans
- Lead and coach Engineering Surveyors in all site surveys
- At least 3 years’ experience working as Surveyor in Rail, construction or land surveying industries
- Experience using Total Station & GPS equipment
- Holder of the UK driving License
- Holder of a CSCS card
- Experienced in using GPR Equipment
Job reference: GH5555
- £25,000 - £35,000