Warehouse Operative (Manchester)
£11.5 - £12 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim– The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking Warehouse Operatives to join a leading global Rolling Stock Manufacturing company based at their Manchester Depot.
2 months initially
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting with moving materials from Depot to main Stores location, therefore you must hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Daily tasks will include manual stock taking, packaging delicate goods, loading vans, installing racks, moving around materials.
- Using a FLT to move goods around the Depot.
- Immediately available
- Experience packaging delicate goods
- Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Fork Lift Truck Licence is highly desirable
- Experience stock taking
- Able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test
Possible job titles
Stores Person, Stock controller, Stores Operative, Warehouse Operative, Depot Operative