Cleaning Team Leader (Birmingham)
£24,000 - £29,000 per annum
Cleaning Team Leader – Birmingham - Permanent - Plus many Company Benefits!!
Do you thrive on success and challenges?
Are you looking for a position that rewards you for your efforts?
Are you experienced in implementing changes?
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - The technical recruitment specialists are currently looking to speak to Cleaning Team Leaders around the Birmingham area, that are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation within the rail industry. You will be required to show your knowledge and experience in the role, hitting the ground running.
Experience in the rail industry is not essential if you hold the right skills for this role.
- You will be responsible for the cleaning operations in the depot.
- Deliver reports and carry out audits.
- Supervise a team of cleaners, also taking a hands-on role on shift where possible.
- Deliver training as required to cleaning teams, ensuring all team members are fully competent and understand the standards required.
- Experience of implementing skills in the work place.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Good knowledge of the cleaning/facilities industry.
- Management, Supervisory, or Team Leading experience (at least 5 years)
- IT literate.
- Need at least 3-5 years of management experience
Experience in the Rail Industry.
Likely Job Titles
Facilities Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Cleaning Manager, Cleaning Supervisor, Account Manager, Area Manager
If this is a position you are interested in please ACT quickly!!!