CNC Operator (Sandiacre)
£23,249 - £25,308 per annum (shift allowance)
CNC Operator, Sandiacre, Nottingham, £23.249 to £25.308 per annum + Shift allowance, depending on experience. Fantastic Opportunity for the right candidate......
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as an CNC Operator?
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Sandiacre area for someone who likes getting their hands dirty and wants to progress their career. If you are a CNC operator and are looking for your next challenge, then we want to speak to you.
Ford & Stanley - Talentwise the technical recruitment specialists are currently seeking to speak to talented CNC Operators for their next challenge. Based in Sandiacre area of Nottingham you will work as an CNC Operator to work on sections of rail.
Is this you?
Your New Organisation...
You will have the opportunity to work as a CNC Operator for a Rail services organisation that is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services worldwide.
Your New Opportunity...
You will have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge of CNC Milling to become a part of this dynamic company.
You will predominantly be working on railroad sections using different grades of material.
Your key responsibilities
- CNC Milling
- Reading of drawings
- Using overhead cranes
- Using Grinders, Dynofile and other power tools along with templates and gauges
- Team working
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
You will have experience of using CNC milling machines to produce machined components to a production plan in a safe and efficient manner, within a production time and required quality.
You will have good attention to detail and be able to learn new skills.
You will need to have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have previous experience in a similar role, with some programming knowledge
- You must be able to demonstrate how to use measuring equipment correctly and accurately
- You will be able to identify/load the correct tools for the job and change their inserts
- Ideally you will have experience using overhead cranes, but training will be provided.
- You must be able to work well within a team
- This is a fantastic opportunity, if this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply.
We have timescale agreements with our clients on this opportunity and we are looking to take successful candidates to interview in the next 2 weeks with a view to have the best candidates in post thereafter.
Likely Job titles
CNC operator, Milling machine operator
- £15,000 - £25,000