Customer Service Advisor (City of London)
City of London
£12 - £14 per hour
Ford and Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a Customer Service Advisors to support a train operating company to ensure their sterling reputation is with held.
This is an ideal opportunity to support a train operating company to deliver first class customer service to their customers, ensuring queries/complains are dealt with in a professional manor within the required time frames.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and possess excellent customer service skills, be a clear communicator and have the ability to manage their time effectively to ensure customer queries/complaints are dealt with in an efficient way. You will have excellent IT skills.
Initially 3 months, likely extension/ long term position beyond this point.
Role & responsibilities
- Work within the customer service team to answer telephone calls and respond to emails (complaints, queries etc)
- Ensure the companies sterling reputation is withheld by resolving issues/queries in an effective, efficient manor
- Support the customer service team to reach required set goals
- Any other required ad-hoc duties to support the team
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and keep calm under pressure
- Previous experience dealing with telephone & email queries/complaints
- Customer retention experience
- City of London