Electrical Assembler/Panel Wirer
£11.50 per hour
Panel Wirer/Electrical assembler - £11.50 per hour (umbrella/LTD) - Derby - 3 month contract minimum - opportunity for permanent post for the right candidate, ACT QUICKLY - Great Opportunity.
Your new company
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work with an SME in the rail industry supplying electronic products such as passenger display. You will be responsible for helping to cover a large workload in a busy workshop environment.
This organisation are currently expanding their work portfolio and You could be part of the future with this organisation.
You will be responsible for producing quality products into the rail and allied industries, you will be creating wire looms, crimping and connecting panels, you will be working in a high functioning and professional environment and will have the opportunity initially on a 3 month contract basis, with the opportunity for the right candidate to make this a permanent opportunity.
You will be working days between the hours of 0800-1600, with a half hour unpaid lunch meaning you will work a 7.5 hour day and a 37.5 hour working week - flexibility may be required.
You really have the opportunity to join a thriving and growing organisation who have many projects and opportunities for future growth an endeavour.
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
You will be an experienced electrical assembler with at least 1-2 years experience, ideally you would have a qualification in panel wiring and assembly to a NVQ level 3 in attainment.
You will be a team player who can work on their own in initiative and also as a team member - your new opportunity will include the below:
Role and Responsibilities
- Assembly of wiring looms
- Crimping and termination of various connectors
- Assembly of electronic products in accordance with mechanical and electrical schematics
- Connection of equipment in accordance with connection diagrams
- Correct use of specialist tools such as DMC crimping tools and multi-meters
- Fault finding and repair of products
- Assist in final assembly testing
- Assist in first article inspection testing
- Assist with assembly and /or testing of product development
- If you are the type of person who thrives in a busy environment this is the opportunity for you - you will be keen to develop your skills and maintain the quality of the client