Electrical Technician (London)
£21 - £23 per hour
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity either as an Electrical fitter better yet – are you dual badged within both technical disciplines?
Talentwise – The specialist trade & technical arm of Ford & Stanley, are currently seeking to speak to talented fitter, who would like to get involved on long term rolling stock projects.
You will have the opportunity to work as an electrical / dual skilled fitter for a market leading business in manufacture and installation of components onto rolling stock
You will be working to install modification kit onto a various fleets of rolling stock vehicles for companies such as Network Rail, Bombardier and East Midlands Trains
Role and Responsibilities:
- Installing modification kit on rolling stock vehicles
- Reading engineering drawings to carry out daily duties
- Ensuring that the Kit is installed correctly and at a high standard
- Must have electrical knowledge.
- Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
- Good understanding PPE and their proper use.
- Formal technical/ engineering background and qualifications
- Full driving license
- Organisation and communication skills
- Team working
- Broad knowledge and experience of rolling stock
- Setting high standards and taking pride in the work delivered.
- Capable of taking ownership and responsibility
- Flexible approach to working hours
- No formal qualifications required
- Rail industry experience preferable
- NVQ level 2 or 3
Electrical fitter, Electrical technician, Electrical engineer, Electrician