Electrical Test Technician
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum
Electrical Test Technician - Permanent - £34,000 to £38,000 per annum - Rolling Stock - Stratford Upon Avon
Are you an experienced Electrical Test Technician?
Are you looking for stability in a permanent position?
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - The technical recruitment specialists are currently looking to speak to Electrical Test Technicians around the Stratford-Upon-Avon area, that are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity within the Rolling stock sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team of rolling stock professionals. Working on interesting projects overhauling old London Underground Stock to a new and impressive overground stock.
- This work will see you focus on the electrical aspect of the role where you will be entrusted to perform testing on wiring, looms etc.
- Connecting and disconnecting of existing systems.
- Working on CCTV systems, Doors, PIS, TPWS.
- Read schematic drawing and carry out fault finding operations.
- Must have Electrical Testing experience.
- Be able to read and interpret schematic drawings.
- Experience in either the rolling stock sector or transferable trade.
- NVQ 2/3 in a Electrical discipline.
Experience in the Rail Industry.
Likely Job Titles
Electrical Technician, Electrical Engineer, Dual-Skilled Rolling Stock Technician, Rolling Stock Technician.
Stratford-Upon-Avon, Mickleton, Evesham, Redditch.
If this is a position you are interested in please ACT quickly!!!
- £35,000 - £45,000