Electronics Engineer (Through Life Support) (Buckinghamshire)
Are you an Electronics Engineer, with at least 4 years’ experience working in an Electronics Hardware domain (Analog & Digital), who is either interested in getting into contracting or is looking for a new contract?
Ford & Stanley Interim are working with one of the UK’s most interesting engineering services business who offer contractors long term security across multiple clients and industries, providing variety, ongoing professional relationships and engineering challenges.
- With a business model that is going to challenge traditional UK Engineering consultancies, my client offers engineering support to its customers which places priority on having local based experts who can represent their organisation in a positive way, ensuring that their integrity and capability is always held in high regard.
- We are looking for a Contract Electronics Engineer - Through Life Support, initially for a 6-month contract in our team to support customer projects for a World leading aerospace company to be based at their facility.
- The Through Life Support (TLS) Hardware Engineer will aid the Client’s Through Life Support team to reduce the number of open PR’s and ECR’s, and to process and validate corrective actions, concessions and production permits.
This particular contract is going to be an initial 6-month contract working for a world leading aerospace company and is highly likely to roll over for a minimum 12-month period but should extend beyond that.
- Review and approve engineering reports & investigations into ECRs, Concessions and Permits
- Support the reduction of open PR’s & ECR’s
- Previous experience working in Electronics Hardware domain (Analog & Digital electronics)
- Good understanding and practitioner of the Design and Development of Analog and digital electronics hardware
- Experienced in working with aerospace standards and procedures
- Experienced as a reviewer and approver of Designs, ECAD drawings, ECRs and Concessions for electronics hardware
- Proven technical ability, to lead and resolve complex electronic issues using industry standard improvement tools & techniques
- Experience of the Electronics Life Cycle Process
- Previous experience of managing workflow across requirements capture, definition, hardware design, hardware development, testing & certification phases of a programme
- Ability to author technical reports and documentation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Software skills: Mentor DX-Designer, Mentor-Expedition, Or-Cad capture CIS, Protel, Altium, P-Spice, Bench link data logger tool, EMC-32, LT spice and Visio.
- Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering or related Science or equivalent experience
- Robust analogue and digital electronics knowledge for the design, development, manufacture, testing, certification and in-service support of complex electronic hardware