£30.97 per hour (Shifts: Days & nights)
Ford & Stanley Interim – The Rail Recruitment specialists are working closely with one of the Train Operating Companies in the North who are seeking multiple Exam Technicians to be based at their Depot. This is a 3-month contract initially.
Role & responsibilities
- The requirement is for dual skilled technicians to carry out 1 day / 10 day A & B Exam work
- Maintenance and fault finding on rolling stock vehicles carrying out Investigation of the faults then report writing.
- Reading engineering drawings to carry out daily duties - Ensuring that the trains are delivered at a high standard.
- DMU experience
- A & B Exam experience
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent minimum qualification
- Broad knowledge and experience of rolling stock
- Setting high standards and taking pride in the work delivered.
- Flexible approach to working hours