Facilities Assistant (Newport)
£17 - £18 per hour
Facilities Assistant - Newport 6 month contract - Must be fully qualified
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder?
Are you a great customer focused 17th Edition electrical or mechanical facilities engineer
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - The Technical Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to speak to a facilities technician looking for their next contract role in an industrial environment
If this is you, we need to speak to you...
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation who build and maintain rolling stock
- You will will be responsible for carrying out inspections to plant and facilities with both mechanical and electrical
- Your responsibilities will include emergency lighting checks, compressed air checks, fire extinguisher checks as well as reactive and preventative maintenance.
- You will also be involved with crane breakdowns , electrical trips and plumbing leaks.
- You will be an experienced mechanical or electrical degree or equivalent NVQ training with ideally 17th Edition.
- You will be a team player with the experience to go out and work independently - a problem solver with an aptitude to think on your feet and carry out remedial works as required.
- This vacancy is an immediate requirement and immediate start is available for the right candidate
- You must be IT savvy
Likely job titles
Electrical engineer, electrician, electrical technician, mechanical