Fibre Technician (England)
£300 - £350 per day
Ford & Stanley Interim - the Digital Rail Specialist- are looking for a Fibre Technician to join their Prestigious Telecommunication Client.
My client is a prestigious Telecoms company that operate across the UK on major rail projects. Due to winning new major contract, my client is looking to add further Fibre Technicians to their team.
- You will be required to travel to Selhurst, Eastleigh and Reading
- Fibre Splicing & Testing to FTN Standards
- Fault finding
- Fibre jointing in Tyco Fist Joint- 24 fibre standard cable
- SCADA- bringing equipment on to NTNX network
- You will be required to work a mixture of days and nights to meet the project demands
- PTS Holder
- Experienced Fibre Tester and Splicer
- EXFO Tester experience
- Happy to work Nationwide
- City and Guilds minimum qualification in Fibre Jointing (for example 3667)