Gas Breakdown Engineer (Nottingham)
£18.5 - £19 per hour
Gas Breakdown Engineer / Plumber – North Nottinghamshire - Tenanted Housing - 3 Months + Contract - £19.00 per hour (Umbrella only) due to IR35 – Must be Gas Safe Registered. Must have own Van
Previous applicant need not apply
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder?
Are you a great customer focused gas/heating engineer with a multi-skill talent?
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - The Technical Recruitment Specialist are currently looking to speak to Gas Safe Registered Gas engineers looking for their next contract, with experience of tenanted and void social housing properties.
If this is you, we need to speak to you...
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work with a Local Authority in the North Nottinghamshire area working on mainly boiler breakdowns and diagnostic work in void/tenanted housing environment.
- You will have the opportunity to join a Local Authority with a large housing stock – the opportunity for the right person is long-term and potentially permanent if this is the way that you would aspire to be in your career
- You will have a great opportunity to work on council stock on mainly boiler breakdown and diagnostics work on failing systems and carrying out remedial works. You will perform wet plumbing and multi skilled operations occasionally however predominantly gas heating system work.
- You will be responsible for a company van (after a qualifying period) - Own van required initially
- You will be an experienced plumber/heating engineer with NVQ training in addition to the further accreditation's (ACS training certificate and Gas Safe registration).
- You will be a team player with the experience to go out and work independently – a problem solver with an aptitude to think on your feet and carry out remedial works as required.
- This vacancy is an immediate requirement and immediate start is available for the right candidate - please note this role is to be paid weekly through an umbrella company only.
Likely job titles
Gas engineer, plumber, heating engineer, gas and heating engineer, plumbing and heating engineer