Heavy Vehicle Technician - Days (Bolton)
£24,500 per annum
Days – Heavy Vehicle Technician. Mon - Friday
Would you like the opportunity to grow your career with a leading transport firm? We have a need for Heavy Vehicle Technicians in Birmingham.
Ford & Stanley – Talentwise the technical recruitment experts are aiding the recruitment of a Heavy Vehicle Technician who can repair defects, maintain and service heavy vehicles.
This role would be ideal for forces leavers and engineers in the plant, truck or bus industry.
Bolton, Wigan, Manchester, Rochdale, Blackburn, Preston
Role and Responsibilities
- To diagnose and carry out MOT preps, general vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement in accordance with central engineering standard operating procedures
- Vehicle fault diagnostics and repair including welding and repaint where necessary
- To fully comply with all HS & E legislation along with Group policies
- To fully comply with all relevant Engineering SOPs
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required
- Any duty deemed reasonable by the Engineering Manager and supervisors
- Working on a shift rota five over seven days
- A Minimum level 2 NVQ standard or equivalent (i.e. City & Guilds level 1 & 2)
- Ability to multi skill within an engineering environment
- A flexible approach to working hours
- An aptitude to develop others within the engineering team to improve efficiency
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and superiors
- A PCV license is desirable, ability to obtain PCV license is essential
Possible job titles
Heavy vehicle technician, heavy mechanic, heavy engineer, bus engineer, coach engineer, bus technician, coach technician, plant engineer, plant technician, hgv mechanic, hgv engineer, hgv technician
Call 01332 344 443 or email email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity.
- £15,000 - £25,000