Locomotive Tech or Fitter or Welder or Production Operative (Stoke-on-Trent)
£22,000 - £29,000 per annum
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of the most successful and growing companies in their sector? We have a need for Locomotive Fitters, Technicians, Welders and Production Operatives in Longport.
Ford & Stanley Talentwise, the technical recruitment experts are aiding the recruitment of these engineers.
Longport, Stoke-On-Trent, Stafford, Derby, Crewe, Macclesfield
Role and Responsibilities
With expansion this company will need a wealth of new engineers on site from the start of December onwards, we are keen to speak to fitters and technicians with locomotive experience as well as production operatives and welders with heavy machinery, plant, locomotive or manufacturing experience.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar position
- Some form of apprenticeship, work place training, diploma or NVQ
- A good work ethic and desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-start and proactively deliver the service.
Possible job titles
Welder, Fitter, Vehicle Builder, Production Operative, Assembly Operative, Technician, Engineer
- £25,000 - £35,000