£28,000 - £29,000 per annum
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity within the manufacturing industry?
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Bristol area for someone who has an eye for detail and wants to progress their career within an organisation which is growing year by year, with a plan for expansion over the next financial year. If you are a machinist and are looking for your next challenge, then we want to speak to you.
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley, the technical recruitment specialists are currently seeking to speak to talented people within the engineering industry who are looking to enhance their career within the manufacturing sector.
Your new organisation
You will have the opportunity to work as a supervisor for a maintenance services organisation that is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of parts and services worldwide.
Your new opportunity
You will predominantly be working in the repairs and maintenance sections using different grades of material.
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed for daily tasks set such as process sheet completion, inspections reports, drawings when required and daily time sheets.
- Ensure work is completed in a safe working manner in accordance with our QESH Policies & Procedures.
- Undertake additional training as required, including health and safety training.
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
- You will be expected to work overtime which will include extra hours each day and weekends.
- Experience of previous work within the electrical- mechanical industry relevant to the position
- Skilled in the use of conventional machine tools and be able to work to verbal instruction, patterns as well as engineering drawings.
Likely Job titles
Job ref: JL4307
- £25,000 - £35,000