MAG Welder/Fabricator (Derby)
£13.53 - £14.57 per hour
MAG, TIG, MMA Welders – Derbyshire – Manufacturing Organisation part of the supply chain in the Rolling stock sector - Permanent role – £13.53 p/h + Overtime, rising to £14.57 after probation
Great opportunity for the right candidate
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder?
Do you have previous experience as a MAG, TIG and MMA Welding?
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - The technical recruitment specialist is currently looking to speak to Welders looking for their next role
If this is you, we need to speak to you...
Your New Organisation
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work for a manufacturing organisation manufacturing parts for the rail industry
Your New Opportunity
Are you an experienced Welder with MAG/TIG/MMA experience looking to enhance and expand your career
Would you relish the challenge of working for an organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford & Stanley are looking to speak with welders with MAG, MMA & TIG experience, who put the client service at the heart of the work they do, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established rail industry supply chain company.
- Responsible for the fabrication and welding of components
- Small and large fabrication work
- Understand, interpret and work from technical engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances on safety critical components
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Previous fabrication / welding experience
- Able to Weld vertical up and flat.
- Able to Weld thin and thick gauge materials (1mm to 12mm).
- Experience in MMA / MAG / TIG welding on Carbon - Manganese steel and also Aluminium
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines
- A clear eye for detail and have good hand eye coordination
- Must have full UK driving license
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Driving license is also required.
- Weld test required
This offer is a very attractive; benefits package with overtime rates available.
Immediate starts are available