MAG Welder / Fabricator (Derby)
£23,500 - £24,000 per annum (overtime)
MAG Welder – Derbyshire – Manufacturing Organisation part of the supply chain in the Rolling stock sector - Permanent role – £24,000 + Overtime rates dependant on experience
Great opportunity for right candidate to gain codes
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder?
Do you have previous experience as a MAG or MIG Welding?
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - The technical recruitment specialist is currently looking to speak to Mag Welders looking for their next role
If this is you, we need to speak to you...
Your New Organisation
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work for a manufacturing organisation manufacturing parts for the rail industry
Your New Opportunity
Are you an experienced Fabricator & Welder with MIG/MAG experience looking to enhance and expand your career experience?
Would you relish the challenge of working for an organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford & Stanley are looking to speak with Fabricator/welders with MIG, MAG & TIG experience, who put the client service at the heart of the work they do, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established rail industry supply chain company. You will have the opportunity to achieve your TIG coding and take the next step on your career also grow line with the organisation, for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity.
- Responsible for the fabrication and welding of components
- Small and large fabrication work
- Understand, interpret and work from technical engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances on safety critical components
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Previous fabrication / welding experience
- Able to Weld vertical up and flat.
- Able to Weld thin and thick gauge materials (1mm to 12mm).
- Experience in MIG / MAG / TIG welding (positions available on all)
- Worked on either mild steel / aluminum / stainless steel, carbon steel
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines
- A clear eye for detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. On offer is a very attractive benefits package with overtime rates available. Driving license is also required. Immediate starts available. Weld test required
- £15,000 - £25,000