Maintenance Technician (Leeds)
£28,973 - £35,000 per annum plus final salary pension
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, with experience in maintaining AC/DC motors, PLC's, control panels, looking to enhance and expand your career experience?
Would you relish the challenge of working for a national freight organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise – Rail Recruitment Experts are looking to speak with Electrical Maintenance Engineers who are able to maintain PLC's, AC/DC Motors, Control Panels. If this is you, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a large Freight company who will aid you in furthering your career within the business into a more senior role and assist you expand your skill-set within Electrical maintenance.
Location(s): The opportunity is mainly based in Leeds however our client would look at candidates within a small radius such as Bradford, Wakefield, Harrogate.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To manage / maintain and carryout all designated engineering activities, to ensure that business requirements and operational availability of assets are fully maximised in cooperation with other departments
- To adhere and fully comply with all relevant company safety standards, rules and regulations to ensure that yourself, those working with you, and the overall business is protected
- To carry out all duties in accordance with safety management systems and requirements
- To carry out all tasks in an efficient and economic manner without prejudice to items
You will have previous experience in an Equipment Maintenance role. Your previous career must have been within engineering and you will have good Electrical knowledge on PLC's, AC/DC Motors and Control Panels. Basic Mechanical knowledge is desirable, but not essential. You will have a Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
- Electrical Maintenance on PLC's, Control Panels and AC/DC Motors.
- Qualified or time-served Electrical Maintenance
- Responsible, methodical and good attention to detail
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
Likely job titles: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Plant Technician, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer
- £25,000 - £35,000