Maintenance Technician (Manchester)
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum (shift allowance + overtime)
Maintenance Technician - £28K to £30K per annum + Shift Allowance + Overtime - Permanent - Manchester - Shifts - Fantastic Opportunity within the Freight Sector!!!
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working with High Voltage and PLC's?
This is your chance for that opportunity!
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley the Technical Recruitment Specialists are looking for an electrically biased engineer that is looking to become part of small team that are responsible for reacting quickly and effectively.
Your New Organisation
- National freight organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied.
- Located in Manchester
- One of the key requirements is to have a excellent understanding of Health & Safety in a busy environment.
Your New Opportunity
- You will have chance to own the work you do.
- To manage / maintain and carryout all designated engineering activities, to ensure that business requirements and operational availability of assets are fully maximised in cooperation with other departments.
- Main duties will be working PLC's, AC/DC Motors and Control Panels.
- Your main aspect of the job will be electrical.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with safety management systems and requirements
- Positive attitude
- Happy with working outside
- NVQ 3 or equivelent
- Electrically biased
- Basic Mechanical experience
- £25,000 - £35,000