Maintenance Technician (Southampton)
£20 - £25 per hour
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, with experience in maintaining AC/DC motors, PLC's, control panels, looking to enhance and expand your career experience?
Would you relish the challenge of working for a national freight organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise – Rail Recruitment Experts are looking to speak with Electrical Maintenance Engineers who are able to maintain PLC's, AC/DC Motors, Control Panels. If this is you, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a large Freight company who will aid you in furthering your career within the business into a more senior role and assist you expand your skill-set within Electrical maintenance.
Role and Responsibilities
- To manage / maintain and carryout all designated engineering activities, to ensure that business requirements and operational availability of assets are fully maximised in cooperation with other departments
- To adhere and fully comply with all relevant company safety standards, rules and regulations to ensure that yourself, those working with you, and the overall business is protected
- To carry out all duties in accordance with safety management systems and requirements
- To carry out all tasks in an efficient and economic manner without prejudice to items
- You will have previous experience in an Equipment Maintenance role.
- Your previous career must have been within engineering and you will have good Electrical knowledge on PLC's, AC/DC Motors and Control Panels.
- Basic Mechanical knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
- You will have a Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
- Electrical Maintenance on PLC's, Control Panels and AC/DC Motors.
- Qualified or time-served Electrical Maintenance
- Responsible, methodical and good attention to detail
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
Likely job titles
Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Plant Technician, Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer