Mechanical Fitter (Derby)
£12.50 per hour (37.5 hours a week - 12 month project)
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Mechanical Fitter and Assembler? We have a fantastic opportunity in the Derby area for someone who is hard working and wants to progress their career
Ford & Stanley Talentwise - the technical recruitment specialists - are currently seeking to speak to talented mechanical fitters who are looking for their next role. You will work as a Mechanical fitter and with a comprehensive training program you will develop your skills within the rail industry.
Your New Organisation:
You will have the opportunity to work as a Mechanical Fitter working on a new project on a 12 month plus contract
Your New Opportunity:
You will have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge of mechanical fitting and transfer those skills into the rail industry. You will receive an extensive training program to get you the skills needed to become an essential player in this exciting new project
Your key responsibilities:
- Mechanical fitting
- Knowledge of torque wrenches and rivet guns
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
- Experience of mechanical fitting in an engineering/mechanical environment and be ready for a challenge
- Good attention to detail, and be able to learn new skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 2 in a relevant field