Mechanical Fitter (Shotton, Chester, Queensferry, Flint and Deeside)
Shotton, Chester, Queensferry, Flint and Deeside
£9.02 per hour (standard 40 hours plus overtime rates)
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a Mechanical Fitter?
Ford & Stanley - Talentwise are the technical recruitment specialists are currently seeking to speak to mechanical fitters who are looking to get into the rail sector.
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Shotton area for someone who likes getting their hands dirty, who likes working outside and wants to progress their career. If you are a Mechanical Fitter and has a hands-on can-do attitude and would like to get into the rail industry, then we want to speak to you.
Is this you? ACT NOW!!
Your New Organisation...
You will have the opportunity to work as a Mechanical Fitter for an Independent Freight Wagon Manufacturer.
You will have a wonderful opportunity to become part of an organisation that has been operating within the rail industry for many years and believe in investing in its employees for the future.
Your New Opportunity...
You will have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge of mechanical fitting and transfer those skills into the rail industry. You will receive an extensive training program to become the best in your field, giving you good scope for progression for the future.
You will predominantly be working on Freight Wagons doing repairs and refurbishments. Once fully trained you will have the opportunity to work on break downs.
Your key responsibilities
- Mechanical fitting
- Brakes and Bogies
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
- You will have experience of mechanical fitting in an engineering/mechanical environment and be looking to get into the rail sector.
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to learn new skills.
- You will have the attitude that the job gets done no matter what the time or the weather!
You will also need to have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have mechanical knowledge
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Experience of working on plant machinery or older components (not afraid of a bit of rust)
- Not be afraid of working outdoors in all weathers
- Must like early 05:00 morning starts
This is a fantastic opportunity, the more you work the more you earn, if this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Shotton, Chester, Queensferry, Flint and Deeside