Mechanical Fitter (Stoke-on-Trent)
£15 - £15.50 Per Hour
This Role is temp to possible perm
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - Talentwise the technical recruitment specialists are currently seeking to speak to mechanical fitters for a role based in the Stoke area who can provide a first class service
Is this you?
Your New Organisation
Your New Opportunity
- You will predominantly be working on Freight wagons doing repairs, maintenance and refurbishments.
- You will be working minimum 36 hours a week but you could as much as 54 hours a week Monday to Friday
- Mechanical fitting
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
- You will have experience of mechanical fitting in an engineering/mechanical environment and experience within the rail industry would be preferable
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to think on your feet and be an excellent problem solver
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- NVQ level 2 in mechanical fitting or similar would be advantageous