Microstation CAD Technician (Solihull)
£24 - £28 per hour
Ford and Stanley Interim- The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a MicroStation CAD Technician to support their Highways department on a large government infrastructure project.
This position offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting and challenging government project working alongside a wide spectrum of disciplines in a range of engineering and environmental subject areas. You will be providing support and assistance on several high-profile jobs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation and modification of 2D models
- Preparation and modification of drawings
- Ensuring drawing compliance with internal (and Client) CAD/BIM systems and standards
- 3D Modelling would be beneficial
- Experience in Bentley Microstation/inroads or civils 3D
- Experience of working in a common data environment such as projectwise
- Demonstrate experience of working in a Highways team
- Training courses completed in Bentley Microstation
- Good understanding of drawing productions and 3D modelling for civil engineering projects
- MS Office suite, Bentley Gint V8i
- Experience of GIS (ArcMap), SAFE Software FME