Mobile Engineer (power)
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum plus 15% bonus, pension and life assurance
Mobile Engineer (power) -£26,000 - £28,000 Per annum + 15% bonus + Company Vehicle - 40 hours per Week - Permanent Employment - Fantastic Opportunity - Slough/Heathrow/London - Act Quickly!!!
Are you an engineer or mechanic with experience plant equipment?
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding forward thinking business in the Slough/Heathrow/London area?
Ford and Stanley Talentwise – the Recruitment Experts are currently looking to speak to candidates interested in taking up an opportunity as a power biased mobile engineer, based in Slough but working from home on a mobile basis (company vehicle provided). Working on plant machinery on customer sites you will be a key member of the team will a fantastic opportunity for advancement.
Is this YOU??
Your New Organisation...
You will have the opportunity to work as a mobile engineer with a large organisation within the plant hire industry that is fast growing and forward thinking organisation in the Slough/Heathrow/London area.
You will have a wonderful opportunity to advance your career working with a big player and to become a part of that type of organisation - for the right candidate this could be just the springboard you require to enhance your future prospects.
Your New Opportunity..
You will be responsible for reacting to breakdowns and planned maintenance works with specific experience in working on diesel generators and plant machinery. You will be customer facing and will have a responsibility for being the face of the organisation with our clients customers. You will have the opportunity to engage in training initially and throughout your career.
Your key responsibilities will be (not limited to):
- Servicing and maintaining plant equipment - hire equipment, on customer sites
- Accurately report on work completed and remedials
- Carry out quality checks and maintain a high level of quality
- Work on-call as and when required (rota)
- Help with training of new engineers
- Work on diesel generators
- Provide technical support to customers
- Electrical maintenance
- Mechanical maintenance
Yourself - What do you need to succeed?
- You will be a self starter - able to manage your workload
- You will have a relevant qualification in an engineering discipline
- Full UK driving licence
- You will have a driveway to safely store a company vehicle
- You will be experienced in a similar role
- You will be keen to grow in this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual looking to enhance and grow their career - if this is you, please do not hesitate to apply...
We have timescale agreements in place with our client and we are working to get candidates to interview in the next 2 weeks with a view to have the best candidate in position thereafter – Please act now…
Likely job titles: Mobile engineer, plant engineer, power engineer, mobile plant engineer, plant mechanic, plant fitter, plant technician