Paint Sprayer (Derby)
£10.80 - £12.84 per hour
Are you a paint sprayer interested in the unique and investment rich rail rolling stock industry and wants to play a key role in the re-conditioning of these fantastic works of heavy engineering?
Working on the repair and overhaul in the re-conditioning of a range of different class of locomotive, my client has made recent investments to their welding and shot blasting facilities, providing employees with a modern and efficient place of work.
Ford & Stanley - Talentwise the technical recruitment experts are aiding the recruitment of paint sprayers with experience with 1pk and 2pk paints who are motivated by interesting works and keeping up with the time scale demands of the job.
Derby, Nottingham, Surrounding Areas
- Experience in preparing and masking painted and shot blasted surfaces
- Experience with 1pk & 2pk paints
- Must be able to paint to thickness to a high standard
- Be able work on a wide variety of safety critical and bespoke items
- Ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Ability to problem solve
- Good concentration levels
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- Good practical skills
- The ability to follow written instructions and keep records
- A safety-conscious approach to work, the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good hand-to-eye coordination
Possible job titles
Paint sprayer, paint operative