Reach Forklift Truck Operator / Warehouse Operator (Stockport)
£11.54 per hour
Your New Organisation...
You will have the opportunity to work as a Stores person for an international market leader in design, manufacture and maintenance and supply of equipment and components for rail systems.
You will have a wonderful opportunity to become part of an organisation that has been operating within the UK rail industry for over 10 years and believe in investing in its employees for the future.
Your New Opportunity...
You will have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge of operating your skills in a stores environment and transfer those skills into the rail industry.
You will be working as the Stores person responsible for carrying out forklift truck driving duties to assist with the movement of goods across the site, checking and storing goods received from suppliers, and dispatching customer orders.
Stockport, Greater Manchester, UK
Your key responsibilities
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Managing the movement of materials across the site
- Update computer and manual systems to ensure accurate stock levels
- Use forklift trucks to get materials distributed to in accordance with timescales and schedules
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
You will have experience of working in a stores department.
You will have good attention to detail and be able to learn new skills.
You will need to have the following
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Essential - Up to date Reach Forklift licence
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Minimum NVQ level 1 in a related field e.g. warehouse and storage
- You must be able to follow verbal / written instructions
- Must have strong IT skills and have experience in using recording systems e.g SAP
- This is a fantastic opportunity, if this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply.
Job ref: RA5240