Rolling Stock Technician (Birmingham)
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Rolling Stock Technician - Birmingham - £38,000 to £40,000 - Shift Allowance - Permanent - Great opportunity for the right candidate!!!
Are you an experienced Rolling Stock Technician?
Are you looking for a career where you're valued for your skills?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise, the technical recruitment specialists have a fantastic opportunity in Birmingham for a Rolling Stock Technician that can work to their own initiative and has excellent knowledge in the sector. If this is you, we want to speak to you!!
Your New Organisation...
You will see yourself working for a TOC in the heart of industry in Birmingham. With a fully supportive structure, you will be given the chance to progress.
With your new opportunity you will be provided with great company benefits and a competitive salary.
Your New Opportunity...
- Responsible for maintenance, service and repair on Diesel Multiple Units.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on rolling stock to laid down specifications.
- Have a great understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Ensure accurate completion of work and sign off the work you are responsible for.
- Implementation of effective ways of working.
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
- Experienced maintenance technician on Rolling Stock
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility for shift work
- Time served or NVQ 3 qualified
- This is a fast moving opportunity!
Call 01332 344 443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this opportunity.
- £35,000 - £45,000