Shift Fitter (Milton Keynes)
£29,000 - £30,000 Per annum
Are you an experienced mechanical fitter interesting in working for a well-known heavy vehicle company? One of our major partners have a permanent opening for an experienced fitter.
Ford & Stanley - Talentwise the technical recruitment experts are aiding the recruitment of a Fitter working within the heavy vehicle industry.
Areas Considered: Milton Keynes
Engineers are an essential part of our team who ensure that all our vehicles are in safe and roadworthy condition for our customers. People are our priority.
We are looking to recruit a talented Shift Fitter with great customer focus, who can deliver fantastic results at our Milton Keynes garage, whilst maintaining the fleet of PCV vehicles.
- Experience with motor vehicle engineering
- To possess excellent diagnostic skills
- Be a good communicator
- Familiarity of the D.V.S.A. requirements would be desirable
- Have sound knowledge of PCV/HGV maintenance and the relevant qualifications.
- A full UK driving licence is essential and a PCV licence is advantageous.
Possible job titles
Fitter, Engineer, Technician, Mechanic
- Milton Keynes
- £25,000 - £35,000