£20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Electrical Assembler/ Soldering Operator who is looking for the chance to work for an industry leader in manufacturing and supplying powertrain products?
We have a fantastic opportunity in Burton on Trent area for an experienced Electrical assembler/ Soldering Operator.
We at Ford and Stanley - Talentwise - the technical recruitment specialists are want to speak to Soldering Operators based in the Burton on Trent. Due to the client's influx in work, they’re looking to add a key member to their team, to work on all aspects of repair, overhaul, and modifications on their electrical products
Is this you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is a leading player in the transportation industry offering exceptional capabilities and expertise.
- You will have a wonderful opportunity to become part of an organization that has been operating within the rail industry for many years and believe in providing a leading service.
This role would suit somebody who has several year’s experience as an Electrical Assembler / Soldering Operator who has a background in testing, fault finding, and repair.
Burton on Trent, Repton, Branston, Swadlincote, Needwood, Newhall, Hilton, Willington.
- Responsible for mechanical and hand assembly on repairs, modifications, and overhaul of the electrical products.
- Responsible for using PCB board layouts, BOM Parts list to assemble and rework units.
- Build printed circuit boards to exec established quality standards as instructions provided.
- Be able to be flexible for possible varying shift patterns.
- Record components used at each stage of repair for reporting to the customer and maintaining repair history records.
- Use MRP/ ERP systems to process repair orders and consume parts for stock control purposes.
- You will have experience in a similar role for at least 2 years.
- Must have a great understanding and background in Electronics and assembly.
- Able to use electronic test equipment
- Must have soldering experience from manufacturing/ overhaul processes.
- Previously experienced in electronic testing, fault finding, and repair.
This is a fantastic opportunity if this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply.
Likely Job titles
Electronic Assembler, Solderer, Electrical assembler, Panel wirer.