Stores Person/Warehouse Operative (Manchester)
£12 - £15 per hour
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking Stores Persons to join a leading global Rolling Stock Manufacturing company based at their Manchester Depot.
2 months initially
Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting with moving materials from Depot to main Stores location, therefore you must hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Daily tasks will include stock control, purchasing, goods in/out, preparation of stock for upcoming works, processing supplier invoices, hiring of tools/plant required for upcoming works and the return of unused stock into the stores.
- Organisation and constant communication with our suppliers, engineers and the rest of the team is absolutely essential to the success of the department.
- Immediately available
- Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Good understanding of stock take procedures
- Able to help facilitate materials moving between 2 locations
- Able to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test
Possible job titles
Stores Person, Stock Manager, Stock controller, Stores Operative, Warehouse Operative