Systems Engineer (Kent)
£35 - £55 per hour
Are you a Systems Engineer, with at least 4 years’ experience with SySML, who can work to safety standard DO-178, who is either interested in getting into contracting or is looking for a new contract?
Ford & Stanley Interim are working with one of the UK’s most interesting engineering services business who offer contractors long term security across multiple clients and industries, providing variety, ongoing professional relationships and engineering challenges.
- We are currently looking for Systems Engineers to join our team in Kent, this is a long term engagement so we are looking for Contractors who are willing to make a 2 year commitment. If you are Experienced in dynamic and innovative aerospace and defence technology, please apply.
- Successful Contractors will be able to develop and implement diverse engineering solutions in accordance to relevant legislations. Contractors should have a passion for team based engineering and personal development in our Project teams.
- This particular contract is going to be an initial 6-month contract working in the Aerospace sector and is highly likely to roll over for a minimum 12-month period but should extend beyond that.
Key responsibilities include
- Ability to elicit System Level Requirements from customer requirements
- Experience of designing (developing the architecture of) a control system from the System Level Requirements
- Ability to produce a Test strategy & writing test reports for testing the System Functionality
- Experience of performing System Requirements Validation
- Experience of performing System Verification and Integration
- Experience of writing ICD’s
- System Engineers with 5 – 20 years’ experience of full development lifecycle (i.e. Requirements, Design, Implementation, Verification, Validation, Integration)
- Ability to produce ICD’s