£27,000 - £28,800 per annum
Ford & Stanley Talentwise are looking for a Toolmaker/ CNC Turner who can drive success through our major rail clients tool room?
Our client is looking for an experienced Toolmaker who can manage their own workload and support our client's manufacturing department that specialise in designing, developing and manufacturing rubber and metal components for some major rail clients!
Role and Responsibilities
- Manufacture Jigs, castings, moulds
- You will be responsible for programming, operating and turning CNC Machines
- Responsible for using Lathe and Milling machines
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar position
- Assembly and tool making experience
- Experience programming, operating and turning CNC Machines
- Manual lathe and mill experience
- Edgecam software knowledge
- £25,000 - £35,000