Vehicle Builder (Milton Keynes)
£18 - £19 per hour
Vehicle Builder Milton Keynes - £18.00 per hour Ltd for standard 40 hours – Must have full UK driving licence
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Vehicle Builder?
We have a fantastic opportunity in the Milton Keynes area for someone who likes getting their hands dirty and wants to progress their career. If you are an experienced vehicle builder and would like to get into the rail industry, then we want to speak to you.
Talentwise at Ford & Stanley - the technical recruitment specialists are currently seeking to speak to experience stores people who are looking to get into the rail sector.
Is this you?
Your New Organisation
You will have the opportunity to work as a Vehicle builder for an international market leader in design, manufacture and maintenance and supply of equipment and components for rail systems.
Your New Opportunity
You will have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your knowledge vehicle building within the rail industry
You will be working as the vehicle builder responsible for carrying out refits and modifications to a fleet of train
Your key responsibilities
- Stripping out and refitting the interiors of trains including, seats, luggage racks, trimming floors, overhead panels, windows, and HVAC units.
- Knowledge of interior panel's removal on vehicles.
- Re-insulating panels.
- Strip, remove and rebuild floor panelling and plywood flooring; renew by cutting to specified shape.
Yourself, what do you need to succeed?
You will have experience of running a stores department in an engineering/mechanical environment
You will have good attention to detail and be able to learn new skills.
You will need to have the following
- Must have NVQ level 3
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- You must be able to follow verbal / written instructions
- Must have strong IT skills
Likely Job titles
Vehicle builder, coach builder
Job ref: LS4639
- Milton Keynes